Wednesday, January 21, 2009

future

Photobucketok, so i've started my last semester at the university of minnesota yesterday. i've had two out of my four classes so far. the career planning one got me all psyched up and made me think maybe i can do something i enjoy with my life. i started my video production class with mixed feelings. the prof is very, "yeah, i'm open to whatever." and if my experience at musictech has taught me anything (and it hasn't), is that sort of loose structure yields low quality work. i will probably have to challenge myself. i want to make some quality work so i could possibly put it on an electronic portfolio.

i usually find a way to relax after classes. last semester it was jeopardy. this semester it's my roseanne dvds. it gets me through the day.

1 comment: